Read The Aglaia
Keep in touch with everything that’s happening inside Phi Mu’s national magazine! The Aglaia offers a wonderful inside perspective into our monumental progress & everyday successes, including alumnae pride features, Five Phi Mu Minutes, collegiate pride feature stories and other current news.
- Epsilon Iota Chapter at Texas Christian University was installed on November 4, 2016.
- Rho Nu Chapter at Northern Kentucky University was installed on November 11, 2016.
- Delta Beta Chapter at the University of Illinois was re-established on November 12, 2016.
- Zeta Zeta Chapter at Saint Louis University was installed on November 13, 2016.
- Gamma Alpha Chapter at William & Mary was re-established on November 20, 2016.
- Zeta Eta Chapter at the University of Minnesota was installed December 9, 2016.
- Franklin & Marshall College as early as spring 2018.
- Michigan State University to re-establish the Delta Nu Chapter as early as fall 2018.
- Murray State University as early as fall 2018.
- Texas Tech University to re-establish the Alpha Chi as early as fall 2018.
Phi Mu Branding
Click here to download the Phi Mu Branding Guide. If you have any questions on how to use this guide, please email Iysha Aldikacti.