Assistant Director of Collegiate Membership
The Assistant Director of Collegiate Operations oversees the Fraternity’s collegiate operations including risk management, chapter advisers, academic excellence, and sisterhood. The Assistant Director of Collegiate Operations partners with the National Collegiate Operations Coordinator (a volunteer position) to support the sound operations of collegiate chapters. The Assistant Director of Collegiate Operations reports to the Director of Member Services.
- Oversee collegiate chapter harm reduction efforts including providing guidance regarding risk management policies and social function planning forms.
- Develop new strategies to ensure sound chapter operations, with specific focus on academic excellence, chapter advisers, and sisterhood.
- Analyze and assess strengths and areas for improvement in collegiate operations.
- Provide guidance and direction to area officers, collegians, and advisers in areas of Phi Mu policy.
- Assist Director of Member Services in providing guidance and support to Collegiate Relations Coordinators.
- Make visits as necessary including investigations, trainings and workshops that complement regular work.
- Plan and implement national trainings for collegiate operations officers.
- Host and attend regularly scheduled meetings, conference calls and webinars.
- Proven experience in building relationships, problem-solving, and setting and meeting goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute events
- Proven ability to maintain accurate records and information
- Experience facilitating meetings, programs or workshops
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
- Exceptional phone, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Must be a highly energetic professional who takes initiative
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous Phi Mu or campus leadership experience
- Familiarity with sorority risk management challenges
- Familiarity with Phi Mu policy
Average 30%, varies by week and month
Required Level of Education:
Interested applicants should submit a resume and letter of interest to HR Generalist Saralyn Heath.