Carnation Collection Sales Coordinator
A full time position within the Phi Mu National Headquarters retail division located in Peachtree City, Georgia.
As part of the Carnation Collection team, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for the management of customer service, order processing and all sources of inventory. The Sales Coordinator works with leadership to carry out sales strategies and produce effective procedures.
- Managing daily correspondence with customers while providing a quality service experience
- Managing website sales, phone orders, custom name tag purchases, and appropriate badge orders
- Managing the Returns and Exchanges system
- Controlling and maintaining physical and website inventory daily
- Partnering in the purchase order receiving process
- Assisting with annual catalog preparation and photo shoot
- Completing all new product uploads to site, while maintaining current products
- Collaborating and assisting in event planning and sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of related professional experience
- Exceptional phone, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, while being adaptable and flexible in a team environment
- Must be highly energetic professional who take initiative
To apply, email Hara Henshell, Director of Administration (email@example.com) with a cover letter and resume.